Quick anyone on Jacks Lake?

jedimaster

Try Jack Lake Lodge or Millers Timbersands. Yes, I know the greek orthodox church bought it but they are keeping it open as a trailer park and cabins(just not sure if the cabins are open yet). All the cabins have brand new appliances and mattresses,etc. I know this because I have a trailer at Jack Lake Trailer Park....been camping there for all of my 40yrs and will be heading up there tomorrow for 2 weeks!!! heehee :)

Edited by ckrb2007

Try Jack Lake Lodge or Millers Timbersands. Yes, I know the greek orthodox church bought it but they are keeping it open as a trailer park and cabins(just not sure if the cabins are open yet). All the cabins have brand new appliances and mattresses,etc. I know this because I have a trailer at Jack Lake Trailer Park....been camping there for all of my 40yrs and will be heading up there tomorrow for 2 weeks!!! heehee :)

There's also a little motel right at the turn off from hwy 28 to apsley. Never been there but I have seen bass boats parked in there from time to time.

There's also a little motel right at the turn off from hwy 28 to apsley. Never been there but I have seen bass boats parked in there from time to time.

By the way, I'll be fishing there all weekend in either a white triton bass boat w/ 115 optimax or a Princecraft 176 w/ 115 merc 4-stroke. :)

ok sounds good, I'll be in my black lund SV16, 30 yamaha, trolling motor on the bow. the boat has two gloomis fish on the side, no lund stickers. That goes for anyone els on the board if you are on Jacks and you see me swing by, maybe we can all meet up for a meet and greet barbeque or something one of the days.