scugog fishing

johnl

Me and the gf went to scugog tried one spot nothing so moved and after a half hour or so of casting i see a nice ski following in my bait. only saw it for a few seconds mostly top of the back it looked to be between 6 to 8 inches accross (top of back) maybe som of the more seasoned musky guys can take a guess at how big it could of been saw about 2 foot of length but couldnt really see the head or tail.10 casts later and thump a bite but when i set the hook nothing the gf caught a few rock bass andperch

Me and the gf went to scugog tried one spot nothing so moved and after a half hour or so of casting i see a nice ski following in my bait. only saw it for a few seconds mostly top of the back it looked to be between 6 to 8 inches accross (top of back) maybe som of the more seasoned musky guys can take a guess at how big it could of been saw about 2 foot of length but couldnt really see the head or tail.10 casts later and thump a bite but when i set the hook nothing the gf caught a few rock bass andperch

I'm not really sure myself,but was that your measurement ?or hers? lol You might be surprised!!!,just saying.:whistling:.

Edited by davey buoy