Got some new Waders

bassmaster4

After a great day of fishing with X-Rap we decided to head down to Bass Pro Shops. It was my first time going there and X-raps second. It was a great experience for me and im sure ill be heading down there some time soon. I had a limited amount of money to spend and i didnt end up getting all that much but i was very satisfied. I purchased some laser sharp circle hooks, Mustad treble hooks, an X-Rap lure in perch color , a Mepps Spinner in Red with Yellow spots, Mustad baithooks in red, and Gamakatsu hooks. I was in awe of the aquarium they have in Bass Pro Shops in Vaughn. They have some real lunkers in there! :w00t: These waders i recieved today are brand new never been used before. :D They are chest waders, the company that makes them is called Waders Edge. It is my first pair of waders and they look real good. I am very anxious to use them. Well here are the pics. Enjoy :D

Big Mama Bass

P4211888.jpg

Nice Rainbow Trout up close (sure is good to have zoom)

P4211885.jpg

Here is a better view of THE BIG BASS

P4211883.jpg

Rainbow Trout and some Crappie

P4211877.jpg

Channel Cat

P4211891.jpg

Some more Trout (dont know if u can see them)

P4211894.jpg

Now for the waders dont mind the picture on the left dont know if anyone noticed it LOL thats from like 4 years ago when i was 10 :oops: but anyway here they are

P4221909.jpg

and heres the logo

P4221910.jpg

Thanks for viewing! :Gonefishing: