Blue sea ACR vs Bep VSR

waso

I am adding a battery to my boat for the house accessories. The other will be dedicated for starting. I was wondering if anyone is currently using either the blue seas ACR or the bep VSR and how they have performed for them, ease of installation and any other pros and cons.

Thanks

I've had Blue Sea Systems ACRs on numerous boats and road vehicles. They are very good quality and easy to install. The manual is only moderately well written but take your time and follow it closely and you'll have no problem. Be sure you use adequate guage wire on the primary leads.

I have no experience with a bep VSR. Never heard of it.

Another place to look is Yandina Marine Electronics. They're quality is good and customer support is great.

I've had Blue Sea Systems ACRs on numerous boats and road vehicles. They are very good quality and easy to install. The manual is only moderately well written but take your time and follow it closely and you'll have no problem. Be sure you use adequate guage wire on the primary leads.

I have no experience with a bep VSR. Never heard of it.

Another place to look is Yandina Marine Electronics. They're quality is good and customer support is great.

Thanks. I guess i should add that the main reason for the ACR is to have the capacity to charge two batteries while running, and save the crank from being drained while using my electronics. Other suggestions welcome.