Weekend Algonguin - Trout?

colin519

Eagerly anticipating the Opener. Probably won't get on the lake till 7:30 ish Sat if Im lucky. If you want to stop in for a beer Sat night I might be at Tea Lake Campground unless we decide to float tube it, in which case you'll have trouble finding me.

Wow ... That's exactly where I will be ... Hope to see u. ... I will look for you and drop by for a hello.

Edited by letsgofishing

Yes I used to own one, it's the cadillac of carts, there's nothing better!

I'm heading in Friday morning otherwise I'd have loved to stop in for a beer and shoot the breeze. Too bad.

My pic of the cart didn't load but nonetheless I am driving in Friday evening .... Late night. Have fun you all.

Hey all,

I am planing a 3 or 4 day weekend up in Algonquin in the next few weeks. I'm wondering if anyone can give me any suggestions for an access point and lake to hit. Most of the information I've found points to lakes that are 5-10 portages in and that's just not gonna happen.

Are there any one portage accessible lakes for trout?

think i might have an easy weekend trip for you off hwy 60 with a couple of short portages. found it in an old fishing magazine. i will get back to you later with the info. do you have an email that i could send the info to as i dont want the whole world knowing about this spot? i might want to try the trip myself some year.