Bass Pro Shops Classic This Weekend

Aaron Shirley

Don't forget about the Bass Pro Shops Classic this weekend! They have some great deals and seminars. Free parking and no entry fee either. I am getting my gear ready for a seminar for both Saturday and Sunday, and there are other great seminars from other anglers as well.

I can't believe the deal on the 4 Stroke Mercury 9.9hp engine. Unreal. I am thinking of upgrading my 4hp 4 stroke to the 9.9 at that price! There are also great deals on stickbaits and goodies as well.

Hope to see you there!

Aaron

Be there in the morning bright and early. I got a hold of a Core online and want to match it up with something uber light, All my casting outfits are fairly heavy so I was thinking of a light crankbait Loomis maybe even an NRX??

What would you match it with?

I just got back from there.was kinda disappointed this year. didnt seem to have much on sale,or at least much that i wanted or needed.not as many rods on sale,and of course i left my trade in rod at home,so when i got there a loud "d'oh" could be heard in the parking lot.test drove the new tundra on there little off road course they have in the parking lot.

hope next years spring sale is better.