Pickerel Lake muskoka help

lakemaster

Straight across from your work is a rock face with alot of grafitti on it. usually good for a fish or two. about half way to that rock face, is the deepest part of the lake, gets to about 110'. its more like a crater. always mark fish there but can never get them to go. seen some people fishing it on Saturday, but i was doing about 120kph taking the D123 shortcut on the sled, so i never stopped to see if they were catching.

BTW the link posted is some close friends' resort. Doug and Susan are great people, and Doug really knows the lake.

Edited by steelhedrmatt

Straight across from your work is a rock face with alot of grafitti on it. usually good for a fish or two. about half way to that rock face, is the deepest part of the lake, gets to about 110'. its more like a crater. always mark fish there but can never get them to go. seen some people fishing it on Saturday, but i was doing about 120kph taking the D123 shortcut on the sled, so i never stopped to see if they were catching.

BTW the link posted is some close friends' resort. Doug and Susan are great people, and Doug really knows the lake.

Thanks for the info, what fish do you usually target their is there lake trout in the lake thqnks. Is their alot of people fish the lake thanks