south shore camping and ice condos

bramptonjerry

Hey Guys;

Have been off the board for years but my neighbours have convinced me to join them for a week-end at this place first week-end in March. Any tips on what baits to use along with any previous experiances would be much appreciated as always this board had always been great to me in the past and I value your input.....after years of being away I think I've got the fishing bug agian, hope my wife can deal with it...thanks guys

Hey Guys;

Have been off the board for years but my neighbours have convinced me to join them for a week-end at this place first week-end in March. Any tips on what baits to use along with any previous experiances would be much appreciated as always this board had always been great to me in the past and I value your input.....after years of being away I think I've got the fishing bug agian, hope my wife can deal with it...thanks guys

I hear good things about this place. Good luck and let us know how you made out.

Hey Guys;

Been going there for 5 years. Great operator! PM me and I am happy to share some info.