Lake Scugog Ice Saturday January 7, 2012

buick14

Well, I went out for a couple hours because I had been in the area with a buddy. The winds were HOWLING and seemed as though we got there right when the winds and clouds rolled in. Long story short, fishing wasnt very good (10 perch, all 6 inches lol).

BUT to the most important part: ICE!!!!!!!!!! There was a solid 5-8 inches around Stephensons point, and Port Perry towns boatlaunch same amount. Ice seemed a little thicker as we went out deeper.

So for those of you itching to hit the ice, shes there in Scugog, and its safe!

Well, I went out for a couple hours because I had been in the area with a buddy. The winds were HOWLING and seemed as though we got there right when the winds and clouds rolled in. Long story short, fishing wasnt very good (10 perch, all 6 inches lol).

BUT to the most important part: ICE!!!!!!!!!! There was a solid 5-8 inches around Stephensons point, and Port Perry towns boatlaunch same amount. Ice seemed a little thicker as we went out deeper.

So for those of you itching to hit the ice, shes there in Scugog, and its safe!

i think scugog is only good in the night time i been going to scugog for 12 years i catch more in the night and bigger size less people....:Gonefishing: