Billwe suzys Tradtition time Hooch

Skipper D

Dear Boby BillweSue , Just wanted to say thankssss for the wecipey for your hooch christmas tingy . wE Been working on getting it to taste just right in for the holidays ever everrrr since you posted itttt on here to day . Ok , help me out here and see if we got tissssss write . Ok Billwe Ann listen , fisrt YA pour in one gallon of whiskey right , Hey ! you forgot to mention what kind we were ta use so we taught it best to fro in one of each just to cover all ths base's , then it was one or / four bottles of maple surup in place of the candy , since we are on the other side of the line makin this stuff we went with the four just like you said . I hads to get into the store for the other ingrediants because we did'nt have that in the house and dam i forgot your list at home and winged it . So ...6 0/z of marys chicos cherries , 6 pineapplessssss , excuse me , 6 pineapples after i got them out of that dam heavy stuff , Ok now Billwe pay attention , i put in the oranges but not the lemons , but substituted the lemons cause we don't or din't like tem bitter things up here and put in a 1/4 lb grand bouye i think . You might wonder what i used to put every thing in so 'i'll tell ya , you know one of toes 6 gallon igloo picnic jugs yup ypou guessed it alright , then i added your two kinds of cherry juces and your two kinds of pineapple juices . And hey ! pressto volia ...here we are with your canadian version of our drinkkkk .... not bad if i say so myself . Thank you Billwe Ann for sharing , hyeresss , excuse me !!! a merry christmas drink to you and all your anglers this holiday , go ahead and give it a try and don't forget to HEE! HAW!santa.gif

Skipper, you did good....you must have some Redneck in you, the way you improvised for some of the ingredients you mentioned....but you were suppose to let that hooch ferment in the fridge for 3 days or MORE....but what the hell, as long as you enjoyed it, that is all that matters....but Christmas is still 5 days away, so you better make up another batch....but this time think BIGGER (Redneck style) and mix it in the bathtub...this way every time you have to use the loo you can help yourself to a snort.

Bottoms UP,(or down in the loo)

Bob

Skipper, you did good....you must have some Redneck in you, the way you improvised for some of the ingredients you mentioned....but you were suppose to let that hooch ferment in the fridge for 3 days or MORE....but what the hell, as long as you enjoyed it, that is all that matters....but Christmas is still 5 days away, so you better make up another batch....but this time think BIGGER (Redneck style) and mix it in the bathtub...this way every time you have to use the loo you can help yourself to a snort.

Bottoms UP,(or down in the loo)

Bob

What!...... ferment ? now ya tell me ....... oops.gif..... lol hic^**up, excuse me .

Edited by Skipper " D "