Sault Area Minnows

Pope29

Hey guys, just relocated back to the area and am looking forward to fishing some old areas and some new ones also.

In Niagara I could usually find bait all year but I have a felling I better get my tank full soon up here. Anyway, was wondering if anyone could tip me off to the whereabouts of some shiners I can dip or trap (pm if you need to keep it quiet).

Thank you,

Pope

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Hey guys, just relocated back to the area and am looking forward to fishing some old areas and some new ones also.

In Niagara I could usually find bait all year but I have a felling I better get my tank full soon up here. Anyway, was wondering if anyone could tip me off to the whereabouts of some shiners I can dip or trap (pm if you need to keep it quiet).

Thank you,

Pope

can't help you if you're looking for emeralds but common shiners and dace are everywhere in creeks around town.

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

I went and tried dipping the St Marys today with no luck. I'll go put a couple traps in the creeks tomorrow I guess. Was thinking the Root and maybe somewhere around Fort Creek.

The root on the north end of town is a good choice for traps. davignon creek in the west end is also quite productive.