Looking for some sponsorships...

manitoubass2

This post is directed towards those of you that own/operate shops, lure co's and the like.

A friend of mine is having her local walleye derby on Oct. 15th and is looking to grow the annual event. She asked if I'd be willing to help in trying to get some sponsorships for the event, in order to help it grow.

The flyers are already up, but shes looking to put out some new ones if we can get a few more sponsors.

All she is looking for is offers for prizes, in turn for using logos and contact info etc. Anything will help, product, vouchers gift cards are ideal.

The event is held on Rainy River, Oct.15th 2011. Longest walleye wins the cash prize (which is determined by the number of entrants), 2nd and 3rd place receive prizes (and hopefully we can add prizes for 4th and 5th as well this year).

If anyone is in the area and would like to come out, feel free to pm me and I can give you more details. Same goes for anyone interested in offering a sponsorship of the event.

Thank you in advance, and if this post is out of place, please feel free to move/or delete the topic (with a stern warning if needed, lol)

thumbsup_anim.gifGonefishing.gif

Edited by manitoubass2

Thanks Mercman!

I should also point out that this is a not-for profit event, everything including money/prizes is given out the participants of the event! thumbsup_anim.gif

Kids are also encouraged to join and fish (there is no age requirement)

and shore anglers are also encouraged to come out and join!