Pointe Au Baril

stasbrute

Just don't ever buy gas there...yikes!!!!

To the OP...good luck!!!

What's wrong with the gas there? or are you being sarcastic about my pizza at a gas station comment?

I actually buy food and gas there quite often... they make good pies too! Now stop making fun of my gassy food preference, guys laugh.gif

What's wrong with the gas there? or are you being sarcastic about my pizza at a gas station comment?

I actually buy food and gas there quite often... they make good pies too! Now stop making fun of my gassy food preference, guys laugh.gif

Wasn't making fun of you....just seems their gas prices are always way higher than any of the towns north or south of them.

Had a good chilli there last year...speaking of "gassy", lol!!

Edited by FRANKIE65

Wasn't making fun of you....just seems their gas prices are always way higher than any of the towns north or so of them.

Had a good chilli there last year...speaking of "gassy", lol!!

Its very true. If you are heading up from the south, gas up in Nobel. If you are coming down from the north, you can get gas cheaper in Britt somehow, before that the Key or French.

Payne's isn't that much more expensive then Wings and they are on the Water. They have always been more expensive, and it didnt help when Larry bought the place.