lake wilcox friday night

erexa

Hey John, This is a good place to find fishing buddies for sure! But you might get more responses if you tell us a little about yourself, what kind of fishing you like to do and your location.

Edited by LucG

Hey John, This is a good place to find fishing buddies for sure! But you might get more responses if you tell us a little about yourself, what kind of fishing you like to do and your location.

ok sure,

i am located in vaughan. usually i am interested in fishing north, in about 1-1.5 hours of drive from vaughan. this criteria sets m interest in southern Muskoka lakes. but sometimes i travel east to rice lake, depends. usually i fish for bass (small mouth if i can, if not large mouth), if possible walleye (i did some at Rice lake last weekend), and sure some side sunfish are always welcome if there is nothing else :)

i don't fish rivers, usually i go to small lakes like Wilcox in Richmond Hill, Three Mile, Six Mile, Sparrow in Muskokas with inflatable, so that my battery will troll me around for enough time.

i prefer fish using artifical bites, but i am open using worms and minnows too if i stock some.

don't know what else you think it might be useful to post ?

also last time on wilcox i was fishing early in the morning but was not able to catch anything. but i was alone, did not have fish finder and there were lots of swimmers in the lake who distract fish.

now i want to try evening.

ideally we will leave for wilcox friday evening around 6-7 and will come back home late night 1-2 AM (i don't think it's a good idea to stay on the lake till morning dawn, but we will see how it goes)