Martial arts for kids

davis

Hi Mr. Davis, this is SplashHoppers daughter (Chanelle Hunter from Tristar Taekwondo),

I would suggest for you to take your daughter to -

Young Choung Taekwondo - Aurora

Howard Johnson Hotel - FitPro Gym

15220 Yonge Street

Aurora Ontario, L4G 1L9

Telephone: 416 880 1997

http://www.yctkd.ca/contact.htm

Please mention that I am referring your daughter to the club for a one week trial. They seem to have amazing training, they have produced many champions, national, international and world. The kids that go there get very close with eachother and always look like they are having fun. If you have any questions, please PM my dad.

This is awesome - i'll definitely take advantage of it. Thanks Chanelle! And congratulations on all of your success!!

My 10 year old daughter is pretty heavy into MMA. They focus on Muai Thai and Brazilian JJ. Her jiu jitsu instructor is a true BJJ black belt which is really cool. The training is very physical and conditioning is very hard but she loves it. She is one tough cookie too. She fights boys because there are no girls to challenge her. I guess it comes pretty natural to her seeing as I used to wrestle a fair bit and my father is a collegiate wrestler and had a record of 33 and 1.

The MMA is quite a bit different from regular karate and tae kwon do as it takes from all martial arts and puts it into one package. I hope you have deep pockets though. lol

Like how much $$ are we talking? I'm not a huge fan of MMA myself, but I can definitely appreciate the skill and sport of it. I hear Brazilian JJ and I automatically think of Royce Gracie. My buddy used to work at his families video store when we were teens, and we'd spend hours watching Royce in UFC 1, 2, etc... back in like 94 or so?

This is awesome - i'll definitely take advantage of it. Thanks Chanelle! And congratulations on all of your success!!

Hi Davis: We just spoke with paul beard( owner of Young Choung) He said to call him direct at the number above and to mention Chanelle Hunter referred your child. One week free trial :thumbsup_anim: