Perching on the Simcoe

Skipper D

Hi to every one whos thinking about going fishing this morning on lake Simcoe . From what i can see out my office window this morning ... lol and thats not much , i'd say it looks like the perch fishing should be good for a change out there this morning after this weeks bad weather .. I head'en out to the shop and hook up the boat and get out there before the sun get's up , any body know where the jumbo's are at ??? i think they moved in the last five days cause there not showing where they were .......

I have caught a few in Cook's Bay. They have been deeper than usual. Good luck.

i backed my boat in the water at Tiffen at 5 this morning and took it back out at 4:30 this after noon , What a day ,,,,, chassed all over the place looking for them jumbos , only caught a few the rest were a bit smaller , i started off in kempenfelt and ended up in Cooks Bay , burned thru 2 dozen worms , had a one hoursleep in theboat so i'd be ready for tthe three oclock feed but they wer'nt bitting , and yes thte only place to find them was in 50 feet of water today ................................

Hi to every one whos thinking about going fishing this morning on lake Simcoe . From what i can see out my office window this morning ... lol and thats not much , i'd say it looks like the perch fishing should be good for a change out there this morning after this weeks bad weather .. I head'en out to the shop and hook up the boat and get out there before the sun get's up , any body know where the jumbo's are at ??? i think they moved in the last five days cause there not showing where they were .......

Well i'am back , been a long day ...but a good one, today they were in the deep water alright ...50 feet , the perch that is , backed the boat in at Tiffen at 5 am and pulled it out at 4:30 this after noon , breakfast dinner and supper is sure gona tast good .lol , nice pail of perch to clean tonight but still not the limit tho for a full day out . How did every one else make out on the Simcoe today ,

Heading out Monday for some fun..

Hopefully some jumbos have moved into Kemp.

You'll be in luck , they have been there for the past two weeks , today they were hard to find , caught all mine in 50 feet of water , but still not the quota tho for spending almost 12 hours on the water today .... Good luck ...................