I need some help please

deputy238

I'm headed to Iron Bridge, Ontario next Tuesday and was wondering if anyone could give me some information on some good lakes to fish in that area. I am bringing a boat with me. My main target will be smallmouth and pike, but would love to catch a few walleye. Any help would be much appreciated.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Bright Lake is within minutes of town. The fishing can be tough but it had the species you mentioned including walleye.

Also right near town is Basswood and little Basswood. Big Basswood is predominantly smallies and lakers, while Little Basswood has smallies and pike. Closer to Blind River is Lauzon which is located on highway 17. It has decent bass fishing. Cheers.

Lake Lauzon (15-20 mins south) is full of fish. Bass,walleye and giant pike and musky. Bright lake does having good fish in it, but as said is tough sometimes. There's always lake Huron that is a stones throw from Iron Bridge, and you can target whatever you'd like. Giver and catch some fish.

When in doubt come to Elliot Lake

Lake Lauzon (15-20 mins south) is full of fish. Bass,walleye and giant pike and musky. Bright lake does having good fish in it, but as said is tough sometimes. There's always lake Huron that is a stones throw from Iron Bridge, and you can target whatever you'd like. Giver and catch some fish.

When in doubt come to Elliot Lake

How's the fishing in the North Channel?