June Fishing Trip

skdds

Hi Guys,

Hope to plan a June fishing trip-Walleye/Pike, I was thinking about the French River. Anyone been there in recent years? Lower Delta? Main or North Channel? Any suggestions for lodges?

Thanks! Skdds

How about joining the ONFC GTG at Lakair the week-end of June 17. Lots of members will be there and you'll find both species right there. Give Kevin and Leslie a call to see what may be available. Great times, great friends, and some good fishing thrown in.

I stayed in Wolseley Bay for a weekender in the fall of 2009. The weather wasn't great and the fishing was a bit slow, but it's a wonderful body of water. My buddy has been going camping in the fall for many years in the Hartley Bay area. He always has a good time and manages to catch some nice fish.

My next trip to the French River will be to the French River Lodge. My buddy canoes by it all the time when he camps out there and we've been talking about staying at this lodge for a while now - so hopefully it will happen this year. French River PP is a truly beautiful place for it's location.

Edited by FishLogic

How about joining the ONFC GTG at Lakair the week-end of June 17. Lots of members will be there and you'll find both species right there. Give Kevin and Leslie a call to see what may be available. Great times, great friends, and some good fishing thrown in.

Thanks for the invite!..not sure if the date will work though, I was thinking a week or two ealier

I stayed in Wolseley Bay for a weekender in the fall of 2009. The weather wasn't great and the fishing was a bit slow, but it's a wonderful body of water. My buddy has been going camping in the fall for many years in the Hartley Bay area. He always has a good time and manages to catch some nice fish.

My next trip to the French River will be to the French River Lodge. My buddy canoes by it all the time when he camps out there and we've been talking about staying at this lodge for a while now - so hopefully it will happen this year. French River PP is a truly beautiful place for it's location.

thanks, will check it out- skdds