Want to perch fish in port Bruce

PitViper

I want to do some perch fishing this weekend, I was told port Bruce is a good place. I am co

Ing from London. Where do I go when I get there. Off the pier? Thanks guys I just want to take my nephew out for some perch, he has never been fishin before thanks

yes....its been a few years for me down there ...but ....i would bring your own minnows...memory serves me correct they use to be hard to get in the area at this time of year....someone that has been fishing the area recently should correct me if im wrong ....but ....im thinking you might be a few weeks early yet for Bruce...but ya never know if ya dont go ...

Good Luck...

IF the perch arent there....your nefew should still have a blast fighting sheephead suckers or if your lucky ....rainbow

Edited by Twocoda

yes....its been a few years for me down there ...but ....i would bring your own minnows...memory serves me correct they use to be hard to get in the area at this time of year....someone that has been fishing the area recently should correct me if im wrong ....but ....im thinking you might be a few weeks early yet for Bruce...but ya never know if ya dont go ...

Good Luck...

IF the perch arent there....your nefew should still have a blast fighting sheephead suckers or if your lucky ....rainbow

Sweet thanks for the info, where is the place to go there the pier? i have never been there before

thaanks