Puslinch lake info....?

uglyfish

wonderin if u guys can help me out a bit. might head to puslinch lake this sunday to give it a go. ive never been there before, so i would like to know if anyone can give me some info on what to expect, where abouts to set up, what to target. i know the lake has pike, wallkeye and crappie. any poin targetting crappie or walleye? are there perch to catch? would love to get some pike and walleye would be great.

got a hut to pull out nand have a flasher to get depth and what not. just need a starting point. thanks

i live 4 mins away and know the lake very well - fish it regularly.

where the crowd is, is the only real deep area in the lake but that area is a lot bigger than the crowd - walk right past them heading from the marina. pop some holes away from the crowd but not too close to the far shore with cottages on it - weedy pretty far out.

The lake is polluted with small panfish and perch!!! Hard to find the bigger ones but with a flasher u will get a ton!!! Use the standard tiny stuff with a couple waxies.

the crappies are scattered as usual. the walleyes are not numerous. there are tons of small hammer handle pike - but they r not as reliable.

I would set a tip up for pike nearby and then just have at the panfish/crappies - really small minnows have been good for pike so they say.

Landry