Headhunter

Friday smile!

new lead singer HH? i can see the pros out weighing the cons....stock up on...pick up bags and fire hydrants...dog kinda sounds like Kanye West

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Friday off, and lakers on

Met up with a bud and we went for lakers. We went 1/1 each.    

in General Discussion

• Rice Lake Friday Night

Went up to rice lake on friday night in search of crappies me and my pops packed our salmon gear in hopes of hitting up one of our favourite tribs on the way home in the morning, We ended up getting there around 10pm, lines were in by 1030pm action was slow all night and was it ever nippy! Anyways we managed to land two Nice keeper eyes one measuring 18" and the other at 15". We also had 2 over the slot limit which were safely released and 2 that got away because my brother in law decided it wa

in General Discussion

• Friday Afternoons

Got out for a few hours this afternoon to play with some sunnies. Bright day, clear water, vintage fiberglass fly rod and matching reel, doesn't get much better. Lots of willing takers, all dressed up in their best colours. Some much needed stress relief.  

in General Discussion

• Trudeau on Rice Lake Tomorrow Friday the 13th

From the Peterborough Examiner Tomorrow Ice Fisherman on Rice Lake out of Bewdley, will be greeted by our PM, look for the security guys, and the guy with the great hair dew, he wants to talk to the ice fisherman to show what a grass roots PM he is, he will then head to Rhino's Roadhouse to talk, then over to the Evinrude centre in Peterborough for more talks, he will be at the Evinrude Centre from 10.15 to 12.15, and our Iranian MP who white lied her immigration documents, wants you to RSVP

in General Discussion

• Video of Friday's Muskie Action... Boatside strikes and fat fish!

So like I said in the other post we finally got on a good bite Friday. We managed to go 4/6 in 4 hours of fishing with the biggest being 48" and a total slob of a fish. Hopefully this cold front doesn't kill the bite again!  

in General Discussion