Muskie Tackle - Tackle industries

cowanjo

I just want to share a good story - we all see and hear the bad ones here. As most have seen my posts I fish for muskie and am learning

I purchased a Tackle industries Hairy Plopper for muskie fishing for last weekend of season (Dont ask!) Two times with different lures cast retrieve - prop comes off. Pretty damn unimpressed.

Send a note to tackle industries at 9PM on the Sunday back from cottage expect auto reply to email - get a reply from james approx 10 minutes later asking me what happened. He said must be issue with the batch and indicates will send me new blades to correct and tells me what to do when they arrive.

Got the blades today with instructions and apology including a gift - This is better customer service then my firm can do - I will use as an example at next Execs meeting.

Awesome - I dont normally thank people for doing what is right but these guys did

Look forward to all the posts in the ice season and am going to give it a go this year

John C

From what I have heard James has always made good if there is a problem with stuff.

I have talked with him a few times and he has always been very nice and always fast with replies no matter what the question. He has a lot of lures in his line up now I have a couple of them like the Super D's.