Research Project

kemper

13 members have voted

1. 1. Will I participate?

• Yes, I'm waiting for the ice anyways
    • No, leave me alone I'm on the river

Hi all,

It’s been a while since I’ve been around, hope all is well. I’ve been busy with University and full-time co-op work for the past 8 months, but I have been able to give the float rod a workout on weekends.

I’m currently looking at a big research project on entrepreneurship and the commercialization of a product or service. I haven’t decided which sector my focus will be on as of yet, but I think it makes sense to go with something I know – outdoor lifestyle products or services.

I will be designing a quick (5 minute) survey specific to several different groups, all of which I know participate on this site. The groups will likely include anglers, hunters, boat owners (for this one you can choose to be in the boat owners or anglers section), and entrepreneurs/business owners. It would be really nice if I could get a balance of all of the above.

My question is how many of you would be willing to participate and help out with this research project?

If I get a good enough turnout I’ll go ahead with the surveys – it will likely be done via email because I don’t want to clog up the site with my NF junk.

Thanks,

Kemper

You could use surveymonkey.com and direct people straight to your survey - you get a few freebies before you have to pay and that way people don't need to supply email addresses etc and you'll probably reach a wider audience.

Perfect, Thanks!

I'll look into that. Stay tuned

Kemper

Hi all,

It’s been a while since I’ve been around, hope all is well. I’ve been busy with University and full-time co-op work for the past 8 months, but I have been able to give the float rod a workout on weekends.

I’m currently looking at a big research project on entrepreneurship and the commercialization of a product or service. I haven’t decided which sector my focus will be on as of yet, but I think it makes sense to go with something I know – outdoor lifestyle products or services.

I will be designing a quick (5 minute) survey specific to several different groups, all of which I know participate on this site. The groups will likely include anglers, hunters, boat owners (for this one you can choose to be in the boat owners or anglers section), and entrepreneurs/business owners. It would be really nice if I could get a balance of all of the above.

My question is how many of you would be willing to participate and help out with this research project?

If I get a good enough turnout I’ll go ahead with the surveys – it will likely be done via email because I don’t want to clog up the site with my NF junk.

Thanks,

Kemper

I would be pleased to participate!