LF a Muskie fishing partner, Friday on Pigeon

Whitemikeca

I am heading up to Pigeon on Friday for some fall muskies but unfortunatly none of my regular fishing partners can make it. :(

I am still going to go up by myself but I would rather have a partner if possible. If one of you is interested then PM me. I would prefer someone who has experience with musky fishing, specifically how to handle the fish and preferably with their own muskie rod/reel. I am coming from Toronto so I could also pick up if on the way. PM me and we can discuss.

Hoping to have another successful outing like this past weekend. :thumbsup_anim:

http://www.ofncommunity.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=47561

Guest Johnny Bass

I got a lot of pms and I think I responded to all of them. I am going to go up with Raf as he replied first.

Man you struck gold with Raf! Really knowledgeable Musky fisherman. I may be going musky fishing too Friday. That is if the doctor OK's it on Thursday. Looking forward to your report!

Man you struck gold with Raf! Really knowledgeable Musky fisherman. I may be going musky fishing too Friday. That is if the doctor OK's it on Thursday. Looking forward to your report!

Nice! I can't wait to get out on the water. Looks like is should be some decent weather. Hopefully we get a little cloud cover.