Fisherman peir

drajkumar

Hi guys,,,I went down to the fisherman pier over the weekend and it was quite disappointing to find out that its closed till december due to construction. So i decided to try and go over to the Burlington side to try and fish but i couldn't find any parking. Someone told me i had to walk across the lift bridge to get there that is just a little to much for me at my age and i am not even sure it was worth it i didn't see anyone out there i am not even sure if the fish are coming around there with all the construction going on. So then i decided to take drive down to 50 point and nothing is happening down there i think its just to early for that area and by the time the fish get there they are black and old. I know no one wants to give up there spots i was just hoping someone could point me in the right direction i love to pier fish this time of year and with my bad legs its all i can really do i am not interested in creek fishing and the guys down at bronte are a little to much for me. If anyone has any ideas around the area that would be great to hear please feel free to PM me thank you guys and good luck out on the water!!!!!!!!!