Downloading music to make a CD - ITunes?

charlesn

OK, I am pretty much the least knowledgeable person on buying/downloading music around. I think the last time I bought music for myself, it was the cassette tape of LLCoolJ's Bigger and Deffer in 1986 or so. lol

I want to put together a CD of music for my daughters. Specifically, I want songs from the disney movies so that they can listen to something during car rides or at least so I can drown out the sounds of them going to war in the backseat.

I am too afraid/too unknowledgeable to want to try torrents or any of the grey market stuff. I have no problem paying for each song, I just want to be able to burn it to a CD once I've bought it.

Any help?

Just download the music you want and put them in an easily accesible folder. buy some blank cd's (I don't recommend rewritable if you're unexperienced) Ask an employee for a recommendation to make sure it's compatible with car players (most are but some are data based for pc only).

If your computer has a cd burner it should have come with a program to make cd's. Insert the blank cd and the program should respond, or give you an option to start burning.

Most burning programs lets you drag the songs onto the playlist and then select "make cd" or "burn cd"

It all depends on the computer and program but all the ones I've seen run pretty similar to each other.

GOOD LUCK! (I've made disney cd's for the girlguide girls i work with and they loved it) :)

your standard windows media player is a good enough program to burn mp3 files. there are some sites you might want to look at like morpheus and linewire that are fairly strightforward download sites. are you in a hurry - you could pm me some requests and i could build a few for you. i play some older kids tunes like peter paul and mary and it burns some time. i have about 400gigs of music with a pretty big kids section.

on another note a little childrens gravol in the chocolate milk can help the trip go smoothly.