wacky worm

Lunatic

Tried a senko the other day with a couple of my buddies. Never tried one before this one happened to be bright pink and I was slammin them, throwing them out there and letting it drop would always get slammed before I hit the bottom, only problem I noticed with them is they get destroyed fast, and for 9 bucks a pack, that kind of sucks!

This is very true. When wacky rigged, a bass that takes either end of the worm can lead to destroying the plastic. Most of my broken senkos come from bass that bite the worm and battle it to the surface without a hook set. If nothing else this proves their attractiveness but I agree 10$ a bag is a tad extreme.

Do the "O" ring thing when wacky rigging and your Senkos will last forever. Also, try YUM Dingers as they are only between $4.99 and $6.99 a bag ($10/bag? Ouch man!)

Jim

Do the "O" ring thing when wacky rigging and your Senkos will last forever. Also, try YUM Dingers as they are only between $4.99 and $6.99 a bag ($10/bag? Ouch man!)

Jim

yea its insane, bass pro charges 9.99 for a bag of pink yamamotos -- i couldnt believe it so I've been buyin the YUM Dingers

Definately bubblegum. This past weekend I tried some 5" Wicked-Stix Inferno colour (kinda dark orange/red with a lighter orange swirled in) made my NorthAMfishing Tackle CO. Bought them at Tromblys Tackle Box up in Orillia. I gotta say that they worked great producing just as much as the pink senkos. From what the guy at Tromblys said, they're locally made which is great. Still a little pricey at $7.99/bag though.