Request for Photo's and Information

All:

I have decided to begin work on a "Revised 3rd Edition" of my book, "A Compendium of Muskie Angling History."

As before, I would like to include as many of histories BIG muskies in it as possible. This request is primarily for fish caught since 1995, but if anyone has photo's and information for any time in history that I do not now have, I would love to include them as well.

This edition, as before, will contain a chapter on "Release." Since the publication of my 2nd edition in 1997, the live release of GIANT muskies has accelerated tremendously, and as such is, in part, responsible for the greater number of muskies over 50 pounds being caught today, and are a part of our sports history and must be included (I'm anticipating a huge growth in this "chapter's" size!). While it is impossible to "verify" the majority of these huge releases, it in no way diminishes the fact that they were caught. So...I would like to include as many as I can get photo's and information on.

If you or someone you know has caught a giant musky that "could" have been over 50 pounds (weighed or not), please send me a photo and catch information, including length and girth. Waterbody need not be named unless it is already known or is not desired to be kept secret.

I need "hard copy" photo's (email can be used if resolution is high enough, but a hard copy is best...any Internet "links" to giant muskies of the past will be helpful as well). Those submitted without girth measurment (assuming none was taken) will be considered on lengh and photo alone, but final disposition will be my call.

Thanks in advance to all.

Musky regards,

Larry Ramsell

www.larryramsell

Address: 10907 N County Road S

Hayward, WI 54843

email: [email protected]

Phone: 715-462-9880