wondering about the grand.

alexcba

im thinking about going out there this weekend since everyone else will be all over most of the lakes for bass opener. just wondering how the bite is. i used to fish Caledonia a lot with my dad. he loves channel cat fishing so he would always be across the bridge and above the dam, while i would wade out into the dam and fish there, caught some big eyes there.

anyways haven't fished it in years just wondering how it is. we also used to fish down river from there in "york" i think? slower moving water, a few islands between splitting the river up. never fished dunville however.. if i could get some insight it would be greatly appreciated.

im thinking about going out there this weekend since everyone else will be all over most of the lakes for bass opener. just wondering how the bite is. i used to fish Caledonia a lot with my dad. he loves channel cat fishing so he would always be across the bridge and above the dam, while i would wade out into the dam and fish there, caught some big eyes there.

anyways haven't fished it in years just wondering how it is. we also used to fish down river from there in "york" i think? slower moving water, a few islands between splitting the river up. never fished dunville however.. if i could get some insight it would be greatly appreciated.

If you haven't already, check out Fishmasters site, or PM him (he is on this board). Steve has a shop and launch right on the lower Grand in Dunnville. Should be able to provide all the info you need.

Good luck (not a bad idea getting away from the bass mahem that opening weekend will be!)