Quebec Brookies

brookie87

Ive grown tired of the same old algonquin park experience. this year we are heading to quebec (crossing @ rolphton) we havent decided on a lake yet because we dont know anything at all about this area. i know that some of you kind folk have fished these lands and know a few good spots. im not asking for your "gem" but id like to be pointed in the right direction. if there are any places you have heard some good things about or are tempted to try id love to hear about them. id prefer a really small lake with other small lakes around. lakers and brookies are a must. i never keep any fish so dont worry about me keepin all the big ones. ill post pictures of what i catch. thanks alot!

Ive grown tired of the same old algonquin park experience. this year we are heading to quebec (crossing @ rolphton) we havent decided on a lake yet because we dont know anything at all about this area. i know that some of you kind folk have fished these lands and know a few good spots. im not asking for your "gem" but id like to be pointed in the right direction. if there are any places you have heard some good things about or are tempted to try id love to hear about them. id prefer a really small lake with other small lakes around. lakers and brookies are a must. i never keep any fish so dont worry about me keepin all the big ones. ill post pictures of what i catch. thanks alot!

I've fished north of Rolphton, pm sent.