Sudbury Sportsman's Show (Garson Arena)

Jonny

I saw a highway advert for the Sudbury Sportsman's Show Apr. 9-11 at the Garson arena.

Anybody know where to find more information - exhibitors, ticket prices, hours, etc.?

I googled it and came up with only one site that gives very little information.

I saw a highway advert for the Sudbury Sportsman's Show Apr. 9-11 at the Garson arena.

Anybody know where to find more information - exhibitors, ticket prices, hours, etc.?

I googled it and came up with only one site that gives very little information.

official website.

I go to this show every year. Believe me, it's nothing worth traveling to from out of town. And the upstairs hall they refer to is a room the size of a badminton court. For locals it's ok I guess but it wouldn't surprise me if visitor satisfaction is very low. Approx. 6.00 entry fee and free parking. There were no fishing rods or reels on display last year that I recall. Legend boats puts up a nice display but they are also at the Shopping centre this week. So they may not be at the show? Last year the organizers handed out a nice fishing jig to the first 100. Ramako's (the local fishermaen's hotspot) is putting on a thing this Wed at the Howard Johnson. I beleive Big CLiff is a speaker that night. This one is worth the price of entry. Ramako's was not at the show last year or the year before.

I go to this show every year. Believe me, it's nothing worth traveling to from out of town.

Good to know, thanks. I was considering a drive from North Bay but I wanted to scare up some info first. Looks like I'll pass.