Anyonwe stay ar Krystal Laguna ( NF)

Crazyhook

This resort used to be called the El Senator. Has anyone been here before, read lots of great reviews...

Now everything looks goo, kids activities etc

My question is fishing

can you fish right form the beach? what are the regulations with that? I have erad that there are cudas and sharks so this is right up my ally...

any help would be great

stayed there 2 years ago went out to cayo guelemaro tarpoon cuda grouper sharks 175 usd a day i will try to dig up pictures with name of the fishing club

resort was great you can catch fish atr the resort get the sail boat guys to take you out on cat and troll

we rented a vehicle and toured around fishing all sorts of fish and lots bof charter operators in area you wont be diappointed

Peter

I was there this December and guys were fishing right in the LAgoon there for cudas and getting them. And apperantly just outside the resort there is a cliff and the get huge cudas off there. Hope this helps....if I go next time I am bringing my stuff for sure. As far as I know you don't need a fishing licence either!

lagoon is on the resort kind of a stagnant pool when we were there you can see the cudas swimming around

if you go down to the beach and hang a right (fill cooler jug with your choosen poison first ) you can see the cliff about 900 yards lots of big cudas and the odd shark swimming around sorry dont know what kind of sharks they were about 6 feet long didnt have the right bait I guess

ill look for all the info i have tonight or tommorow

Peter