Skunked

dobber1978

Has anyone fished here??

I have been out here twice with a buddy of mine who said it was good fishing, of the two times we managed to pull out one small pike, my buddy keeps saying it will get better as it warms up, guess I will find out.

Any reviews of this spot?? Any other spots around sudbury that are good ice fishing, might try out towards the island a little more,

hadn't fished penage in about 10 yrs, used to have our hut between Big Chief & Sentinal islands, spent a day there last week got skunked, went back a couple days later fished between the 2 first islands from the marina & caught 1 14" laker, spent a day on windy, skunked, did really good for specks and splake at the beginning of the season but since has been slow, i hear decent things on vermillion lately but i can't bring myself to fish that village, also heard birch island for rainbows is no hell this year, i've never been there but would like to try but i'm not quite sure where to go,

anyways hope u have better luck than me, look forward to hearing some reports from around home, there arent to many of them on this board