NILS MASTER...Anybody know where to get their augers?

Guest buick14

Guest buick14

Hey,

I had purchased a Nils Master auger about 3 years back at the fishing show.....After using it, I will NEVER use another hand auger again..This thing really cuts...Unless of course somebody drops the auger and the blades become the slightest bit offset, then no amount of effort will get you through the ice

My problem here is I have no clue where to get this thing serviced and/or get another one in ontario anymore...Apparently to get the head sharpened and re-alligned, it needs to be sent to a NILS warranty approved center, which I am pretty sure dont exist in Canada

Usually these things dont need sharpening, but if you kick them around, like any other auger i guess, youre screwed...

So what I'm asking is, does anybody know where I can get my nils head sharpened (need to be certified from nils, a normal sharpen will make it worse), or where I can buy another head? Failing that, does anybody know a place which carries Nils Master Augers..? (Within Canada that is)

I contacted Nils, and they sent me a link to cabelas us, but I didnt really want to pay shipping/fees from the states etc.

Its crazy that I cant locate anybody who has these, after using it I will do whatever it takes to get my hands on another..

thanks in advance!