Does anyone know Granger Ice Huts

n8tivebigguy

yep. i rented a hut off them last year and i also have one booked for this saturday. they run a good operation. they drive you to the huts, they will punch holes outside the hut if you ask, and they give you more then enogh minnows for the day. the price is fair. i have no complaints with them whatsoever. cant wait till saturday!!

yep. i rented a hut off them last year and i also have one booked for this saturday. they run a good operation. they drive you to the huts, they will punch holes outside the hut if you ask, and they give you more then enogh minnows for the day. the price is fair. i have no complaints with them whatsoever. cant wait till saturday!!

Sounds good, I looked them up...the price seems really reasonable...how is the fishing on an average day? Been wanting to get out on the ice with the "little lady" since last year...this is close to home and would probably fit the bill!

ive only been once. this saturday will be my second time. when we were there last year i think we caught around 40-50 perch and a couple pike in the 30 inch range. from what we were told by the owner it was a slower day. we had no complaints. between 4 of us i think we paid $35 each for the day. our hut had a woodstove and we had plenty of wood. i'd definitely reccommend them. i'll post a report saturday night or sunday.

ive only been once. this saturday will be my second time. when we were there last year i think we caught around 40-50 perch and a couple pike in the 30 inch range. from what we were told by the owner it was a slower day. we had no complaints. between 4 of us i think we paid $35 each for the day. our hut had a woodstove and we had plenty of wood. i'd definitely reccommend them. i'll post a report saturday night or sunday.

Awesome....the wife has already given me the go ahead to book for Sunday if available...thanks for the info, and thanks to fish lips for asking the initial question. Her and I haven't been since we were kids!