Portable ice hut

Paully

Hey Shore, I own the larger version of this hut and I love it. Ours is the 4-6 man size (3 guys comfortably). I think they are good (value) huts. They are easy to transport as they are light weight and have the added convenience of a floor to keep your toes warm. :thumbsup_anim:

Good investment in my opinion.

Got it from a board member last year (used). I don't see them listed on the Shappell website this year. The 2-3 man size will be good (tight) for two anglers and your gear. My hut will let 4 guys (tight) fish with all our gear. I tow mine behind my ATV as it has pop-up skis.

You may want to search for a used one.

Personally, I'd look into getting a Flip-over style hut simply due to the easy of set-up and take-down....especially in the windy conditions. Plus, you can store most of your gear inside the attached sled. Yes, they may be more pricey...but well worth it IMHO.

My 2cents.

Colin

Edited by ckrb2007

I just got off the phoe with Bps and they dont even carry this product, even thou its clearly shown on the web site...

The person on the phone was of little use! couldent even tell me what they did carry.. :dunno::angry:

Thats typical BPS for you , I hate the place. There might be 5 people in the whole place that even have any clue about hunting / fishing. Any time I go there I walk in the door with a big smile and walk out wanting to punch something. Never have what ever im looking for that has been advertised.