my SSM area some what "report"

redneck666

to be honest with you guys, the only fish i can really I.D. are brookies, pike, walleye, perch, lake trout, LM and SM bass, and whitefish.... cat fish... the ones that dont take much to tell apart haha! i just love fishin but maybe i should take more time to i.d. my fish.

to be honest with you guys, the only fish i can really I.D. are brookies, pike, walleye, perch, lake trout, LM and SM bass, and whitefish.... cat fish... the ones that dont take much to tell apart haha! i just love fishin but maybe i should take more time to i.d. my fish.

Your in good company around here then!

Nice catches! :D

nice atlantic you got there...yes i said atlantic

hmmm.... if you compare a photo of an atlantic to my "stellhead" lol you can tell its an atlantic.... but they were feeding like crazy even in early july late june. but they have moved out same with the whitefish... they'll probably be in there next year.

all you guys wait till next spring..... well, summer, when brookies open. i'll put up some pics of the brookies i catch from creek fishin. the thing is alot of people either overlook the creeks or dont bother travelling up the creeks to the bigger holes. biggest i got from a creek in town here is 12". but hey, i got a secret pond too where you can catch 16"-18"ers almost every cast from shore no matter the weather conditions.

Edited by bigredneck

Nice fish dude, but yeah for gawds sake learn how to ID your fish LOL!

The steelhead and the pink are both atlantics :lol: .

Living in the soo you should be aware that the rapids sees a huge run of atlantics. Peaks in July but you'll find the odd one there almost any month.

Nice fish dude, but yeah for gawds sake learn how to ID your fish LOL!

The steelhead and the pink are both atlantics :lol: .

Living in the soo you should be aware that the rapids sees a huge run of atlantics. Peaks in July but you'll find the odd one there almost any month.

And how ARL LSSU this site will let you know what fish are running and you can practice you id on the fish cam. Tight regs on the atlantics, so it could be a costly mistake.

well, i never keep more than 1 salmon a day and when one type of salmon is out of season i dont even bother with the rest. and im also no great salmon angler by any means, i just love the fight.

Edited by bigredneck

Guest ThisPlaceSucks
well, i never keep more than 1 salmon a day and when one type of salmon is out of season i dont even bother with the rest. and im also no great salmon angler by any means, i just love the fight.

it's just good to know what you're catching my friend. especially when you're posting pics on a website that so full of excellent salmonid anglers.