salmon lining

fishinguypat

Just curious dude(stonefly).What exactly did you research? I'd be interested in your findings. I put my faith in people that put their effort in our future. John & CRAA have done more for our fishery in my lifetime(I'm 52) than most!!!! What have you done!!! I'm Calling You Out!!! Show us where you got your expertise.

Fun Wow!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok, I think you need to show some studies on the state of the G-bay Chinook Salmon Fishery over the last 5-7 years. Lets put your experts top some good use. :D

are jacks male salmon??? or male steelhead??? ...or trout that come to the rivers to eat salmon eggs???

Juvenille Salmon (3 yr old) that come up river prematurely during the run. They are smaller, they dont spawn, nor die, but they are a heck of alot of fun. They hit like crazy and display acrobatics just like rainbows.

I dont know about Lake O tribs, I have never caught a Jack there, but I get a couple every year out of G-Bay Tribs. I remember about 6 years ago there was a jack for every 3 or 4 mature salmon in the pools. Last year I found a couple pools with no mature fish at all, but a few jacks were hiding in them.

Edited by StoneFly

And then you woke up!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You almost got me excited too. It's over!! Don't waste your time. I will never be convinced that you know crap!!!!

Share your knowledge with some other punk!!!! I, for one, know what's up!!! Amazing how salmon get airbourne

when they get a chunk of metal stuck in their side. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by acmarou

Ok, I think you need to show some studies on the state of the G-bay Chinook Salmon Fishery over the last 5-7 years. Lets put your experts top some good use. :D

You are running out of ammo my friend. I understand your frustration. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by acmarou

And then you woke up!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You almost got me excited too. It's over!! Don't waste your time. I will never be convinced that you know crap!!!!

Share your knowledge with some other punk!!!! I, for one, know what's up!!! Amazing how salmon get airbourne

when they get a chunk of metal stuck in their side. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude, who is trying to convince ANYONE of anything, much less you. I am simply sharing my experiences. I suggest you get a new prescription for your Spectacles. Anyone can clearly see those lines run directly to the mouth of those fish that are airborne. If you have never caught a jack (and you obviously havent), thats too bad, becasue you are missing out. This thread is not about knowledge busting,..its about trying to help a guy that wants to intentionally LINE SALMON, did you forget that? You dont seem to have much real experience and all your "Knowledge' seems to be second hand from other boards, the only experience you seem to have is about "Amazing how salmon get airbourne when they get a chunk of metal stuck in their side. " now judging by your comments and seemingly slow wit, that does seem to be about your style. ;) LOL, besides most of your comments have been refuted by others throughout this thread. Get over it and Move on.

You are running out of ammo my friend. I understand your frustration. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AMMO? what the hell is wrong with you? You quoted all your expert buddies and stated it as fact. So a very legit question I asked above,...what it's too challenging for you? what has been happening to G-Bay Salmon populations? what has been different in that area for the last few years to bring it to the state it is in? Do you know what state it is in?