Musky Lures

tomtundra

Hi fellow members,

I wanted to let everyone know that we have a good friend to OFC and its members at Ottawa Valley Tackle. I recently made an online purchase of some Salmo Musky lures from Ken Bellaire at Ottawa Valley Tackle in, you guessed it Ottawa. I did an online deal with Ken and had a great experience. I really enjoyed finding good lures at good prices in Canada, by the way Ken gives OFC members 10% off.

Buy local and support those smaller business guys, they really deliver great service as opposed to the big box stores. :D

Hi fellow members,

I wanted to let everyone know that we have a good friend to OFC and its members at Ottawa Valley Tackle. I recently made an online purchase of some Salmo Musky lures from Ken Bellaire at Ottawa Valley Tackle in, you guessed it Ottawa. I did an online deal with Ken and had a great experience. I really enjoyed finding good lures at good prices in Canada, by the way Ken gives OFC members 10% off.

Buy local and support those smaller business guys, they really deliver great service as opposed to the big box stores. :D

thank you so much for the plug Tom. I appreciate it. I am glad your experience was a good one. And just to correct, I am up near Mattawa, still in the Ottawa Valley though.

Ken