Spots to fish around Pinery Provincial Park?

largefish

I would advise renting a canoe for a few hours and fishing the Ausable cut. As far as you can canoe you will find lm bass, small pike, perch, bullheads, and random panfish. If you aren't able to get a canoe, anywhere on shore should have opportunities for fish. I really do advise getting a canoe. From my experiences there, they don't really care if you bring it back late so long as they still have plenty of canoes around. We usually get a bunch of pike on Mepps spinners.

The ausable has good fishing.. you can catch a variety of different things on worms fished on bottom.

there's channel cats, drum, catfish, carp...

Last time i was there i fished right by the highway bridge.

I would advise renting a canoe for a few hours and fishing the Ausable cut. As far as you can canoe you will find lm bass, small pike, perch, bullheads, and random panfish. If you aren't able to get a canoe, anywhere on shore should have opportunities for fish. I really do advise getting a canoe. From my experiences there, they don't really care if you bring it back late so long as they still have plenty of canoes around. We usually get a bunch of pike on Mepps spinners.

Which cut are you referring to? Can you mark the spot on Google maps? Thank you.