Sign in to follow this  
nancur373

Elora Gorge tomorrow for the weekend

Seen on their website that they have browns, smallies, pike, and panfish. want to keep gear to minimum and keep a 2.5 year old interested.

What should I target and bring for bait.

Thnaks,

Curt

I have only fished theretwice with Marko, and only ventured about 200-300m of riverbank. It's mainly browns and i have caught one sucker.

All of them were caught bottom bouncing worms, just gotta find the slow pockets of water and drop your rig there.

I have been fishing the park before it was stocked with browns. Worms and spinners work best. I have only seen one pike caught, but they are there. Big ones too!! Good luck and have fun.

P.S

go early morning and late evening to avoid all the people tubing. Since the park started to run a bus through the park every 15 minutes its a pain in the ass.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Long weekend

So I got out fishing with my lady and my boy on the weekend. We all got fish too! The MRS win's with a keeper walleye and the biggest at 23" that had to be let go. The one of my son sort of blurry was him on the hookset, lol

in General Discussion

• Long-weekend on the Massassaga PP _ Moon River

Fished the Moon on Sunday. Water was highest I've seen in years so extra caution was taken boating around.  Deer flies were out in force, little buggers had an ankle feast.  The fishing was on-fire: between me and my gal we caught about 30 smallmouth between 2-4lbs all through the day, average was around 3lbs albeit no nickles on this trip.  Drop-shotting flukes and slammers was the ticket.  Sometimes you would be reeling one in and there would be one or two smallies following with your hooked u

in General Discussion

• Nipissing West Bay weekend

Hey guys! Had a great weekend of fishing and camping with my son this past weekend.  We camped on an island and fished , and fished...😁. Bite was hot, we caught some good numbers of pike...not big ones but really feisty ones. Got in to some bass, but none was pic worthy. Perch was on, all weekend,  we got a few jumbos while we trolled for walleye.  Speaking about walleye...we caught good numbers of those, most of them in between 10 -16 inches. We got keepers also, 2 nice walleye, 19 and 22

in General Discussion

• Multi species weekend

Not fishing but catching this weekend water temps were 57 to 60. Most pickerel caught in 6 to 8 feet of water with this biggun on a spinnerbait crashing the windblown shoreline. 

in General Discussion

• Looking for help planning a weekend fishing trip

Now that I've purchased a vehicle that can tow my boat I'm looking to plan a fishing trip with two friends. We've considered places like nippising, BOQ, St Clair, etc but haven't beeb to any of the three. Would love to get some recommendations on lakes, locations, accommodations, fishing etc. Here's the details we are looking for   Date: June 21st - 23rd Location: Anywhere within 4hrs of Toronto Fish: Not too picky but preferences in order - Muskie, Walleye, Pike, Bass, Lake

in General Discussion