Leafs?

Angler16

k unlike the majority of you im not diehard leafs fan so i can take a step back and properly analyze plus i know an nhl scout so i have some scoop on the leafs

1. its 90% done that gustavsons coming to toronto

2. look for toronto to have 2 first rounder 1 in the top 7 and one in the 12-20 area (zack kassian probably becoming a leaf unless anyone really falls in the draft)

3. leafs will pick up lots of late round picks we have a great scouting staff so this is where the quality of our scouts really show ( dont think like soe random euro who ended up turning out great in detriot think along the lines of a david moss in calgary 220th overall and scored 20 goals last season being one of the bottom 6 forwards)

4. the leafs will not be getting the sedins burke will sign no one to a contract longer than 6 years and we will make a run for the top guys but wont break the bank no yearly salary over 6.5 million a year

5. leafs add toughness look for him to deal some prospects for some toughness (leafs have tons of good prospects not stars but good and just don't have the spots for them on the big club)

6. Any trades will come at the draft ( dont expect burke to acquire negotiating rights biggest waste of a pick at the draft)