Facts of Fishing

Guest 3lo

I know he sells the DVDs, but I really don't see why people dislike airing their programs online, when they are publicly available on TV. I can get the no download thing, but if you stream them, your really just adding some convenience for your fan base.

Presumably the argument is you lose the commercials, i.e. sponsors. But then again 99% of the content on fishing shows is a commercial anyway.

I understand what you're saying, but the shows can still be aired on TV with not detriment to sponsorship, not to mention a lot of online shows (see myoutdoortv) still have commercials inbedded.

I understand what you're saying, but the shows can still be aired on TV with not detriment to sponsorship, not to mention a lot of online shows (see myoutdoortv) still have commercials inbedded.

He's telling the truth lol. I see those Evinrude commercials way to much on The Scott Martin Challenge. Hey, just as a side question FFF, is the episode where Dave and Scott face off on myoutdoortv yet?

Presumably the argument is you lose the commercials, i.e. sponsors. But then again 99% of the content on fishing shows is a commercial anyway.

not true, even if i do get the urge to buy a shimano stradic after watching every episode