Lake Manitouwabing, McKellar, Ontario

djcarter

I have been invited to go fishing on Lake Manitouwabing (McKellar, ON) the week of June 22nd. I understand that the fishing is excellent if you know were to find them. No, I am not going to ask where to fish, LOL.

But, would like to know if anyone out there has a copy of a Topograpghical Map of Lake Manitouwabing that they could e-mail me. I know I can buy a very good one from BackRoad Maps - "Fishing Maps" but when I contacted them they will not guarantee that I will get it in time.

If you do, please send to [email protected]

Thank You Very Much in advance.

PS - I know that I will catch fish whether or not I find a map, but it would save a lot of scouting around as I am only going to be there for 3 days.

Thanks Again

There's one on Angler's Atlas...try this: Angler's Atlas You may have to register to become a member of the site, but it's free and only takes a sec...could be your new favourite website.

Here's one little hint for ya -- look for the big shoal in the middle of the lake...good luck!!! :)

There's one on Angler's Atlas...try this: Angler's Atlas You may have to register to become a member of the site, but it's free and only takes a sec...could be your new favourite website.

Here's one little hint for ya -- look for the big shoal in the middle of the lake...good luck!!! :)

Thanks - Your right - Its a great place for maps.

Found maps for four others lakes I also fish.

I have not checked out what is in season and what is not, up there yet. But, you can be assured that I will, before I get there. I am a "Catch & Release" angler anyway. That Pike you are holding in your picture is not a bad size. JUST KIDDING, LOL

I usually fish for trophies, and rarely remove them from the "Cradle'. - Thanks !