shimano reel repairs

dada2727

Check out their website - they SHOULD have a "Authorized Dealers" or "REPAIRS" type section.... and you should be able to find locations in ONTARIO.

I know of one in Mississauga... I think its called "AIKMAN SPORTS"... near DUNDAS & HURONTARIO (HWY10)... I think its just WEST of HURONTARIO... on the NORTH SIDE of DUNDAS.

Not too sure they deal with SHIMANO tho... I know they do for DAIWA... May want to call them...

Here's the INFO...

Aikman A Sporting Goods Repair

3010 Novar Road

Mississauga, ON

L5B1S4

P#: (905) 277-3595

PS: Here's the MAP

EDIT: I forgot to mention... its in a very small MALL STRIP literally about 4-5 stores wide...I don't think they have any visible "ADVERTISEMENTS" or anything visible from the street..... and its the LAST BUILDING on the NORTH SIDE (Strip runs NORTH/SOUTH)

Edited by Addikted2Fishin'

Shimano is located in Peterborough, off a side street off Ashburnam Drive just south of the 115 and Ashburnam exit. The guy to talk to there is named Bud. When you find the building the repair door is located through the gates at the back of the building.

Sorry I don't have an exact address or last name for Bud, but he is a whiz at repairing rods and reels.

Tom.

Shimano Canada Ltd.

427 Pido Road

Peterborough

705-745-3232

The strip mall location has been gone for a year or two.

Since they moved to the new building, everything is handled out of the one spot.

Bud Benwell is still the man to see.

Edited by garry2rs