Getting from Fort York, Toronto, to Missi on public transport

ben306

Well managed to land a job out in Missi, but my problem being no car so am stuck to the TTC/GO public transport.

I need to get from 231 Fort York Blvd, M5V 1B2 , to 2085 Hurontario Street, L5A 4G1

When I did it for the interview, I took the street car down the front to Union, GO bus to Cooksville and then walked down the road took me about 1hr 45 min, but even if I got the bus and didnt walk the last bit I'd still be looking at 1hr 20-30mins so wondering if any of you lot can help me out as this is gonna be my daily commute.

Thanks in Advance

i would think go would be your quickest option

the other option would be to take the subway to islington, take a mississauga transit bus to square one and transfer over at hurontario and head south.

I pulled up the location on Mapquest the address you gave is in Hurontario and the QEW area. You'll be better off taking the Go train to Port Credit (trains usually run all day one or two an hour on the Lakeshore West line), then take the bus up to your destination. The train will be a milk run but it should take you about a half hour to get to PC. Just think you can always bring take some time out of your commute and go fishing too.

Catch the Lakeshore west Go-train at Exhibition Station Get off at Port Credit Go Station. Catch the NorthBound Hurontario Bus from the Go Station entrance and get off at the right stop. Train should be under 20minutes.

Cheers

RJ