precision trolling book big water 1 or 2

Handlebarz

So I am looking at getting one of these for this year to start into some action on Erie I was just wondering what the big difference is in the 2nd book? I can get the first one precision trolling book big water for alot less but can not find out the difference one thing I want to know is do they cover the same stuff in the 2nd edition as the first with some more lures or lines used or do they have all new info? I dont want to buy both right now and have read about the first edition and think it would be good starting point but might buy the second one if they cover all the first stuff also. Any help would be great.

And I was also wondering about the 8th edition for precision trolling book how different is it from the 9th?

I have been trying to find out the big changes but can not seem to find out alot on them if ya have links to a place that would also be great and where have you found the best prices would also be great.

Cheers Mike

The second edition cover quite a bit more like fishdawg mentioned. It also has a snap weight curve with varying amounts of lead and speeds, it is well well worth the investment. However if you don't find yourself trolling under adverse conditions and generally stick to the same rig then I'm sure you can find most of your info online. Myself I'd never be without it and it will put more fish in your boat :D