My brother fights again in 6 days

Some of you will remember my posts from the past, and may have been following my brother's career through my posts. For those of you that havent, my brother's name is Mike Rowbotham, he is a 19 year old professional mixed martial artist. He has a professional record of 2-2, with his most recent fight being a win over Neil 'Real Deal' Berry at RITC 33 in January.

Mike is a very accomplished wrestler, who has made the transition into MMA. It is so fun watching his skills evolve every time he fights. Some of you may remember his first fight when he lost a Split Decision to Tim Smith. He was purely a wrestler, now he is a solid grappler overall.

Anyways, this weekend, Mike will take on his toughest test to date. On April 11 in Lethbridge, AB he will take on Dan 'Torture' Chambers at RITC 34. Chambers is a veteran having fought tough competition like Joe Riggs, Jonathan Goulet, Claude Patrick among others.

Here's a little slideshow of my brother's career. I hope you enjoy it, I'll be posting a full report in the days after Mike's fight. I missed his last fight, but I'll finally get to go to this one, even though Easter weekend is leaving me with stupid layovers in Edmonton... yipee <_<

Mike Rowbotham MMA

Edited by steverowbotham