ARRGGHH!!!!

GBW

So today I was on my way to an interview and was taking HWY 7 (as I was real early) and to save some 407 charges when I pass by the pond that connects to the river to see someone fishing OOS. This is between McCowan and Kenedy on 7 by the big mall, behind the condo's. I'm livid at this and going to call the 800 tips line yet a blackberry (well my curve) doesn't have the letters on the number to dial that call. So I think to my self someone will bust him... Needless to say 2.5 hours later on my way back he is still there fishing! I was ready to call 911 but I know I would have gotten an earfull and more if I called them. Does anyone have a local CO's cell mumber they can PM me for times like this? It urks me as I could break the rules and bring homa a limit every chance I can fish if I wanted to (BUT NEVER WOULD) so people like this need to learn there are rules and they are there for a reason.

This is not a thread to bash someone, bring any speculation into the person's info or anything like that so please do not turn it in to that. All I'm asking for is the local GTA East CO's name and number.

Thanks.

Edited by GBW

Ministry of Natural Resources TIPS line at: 1-877-TIPS-MNR (847-7667)

Dont forget its a 877 not 800, both are toll-free though. Add it to your contact list in your cell phone if your going to forget.

Guest skeeter99
So today I was on my way to an interview and was taking HWY 7 (as I was real early) and to save some 407 charges when I pass by the pond that connects to the river to see someone fishing OOS. This is between McCowan and Kenedy on 7 by the big mall, behind the condo's. I'm livid at this and going to call the 800 tips line yet a blackberry (well my curve) doesn't have the letters on the number to dial that call. So I think to my self someone will bust him... Needless to say 2.5 hours later on my way back he is still there fishing! I was ready to call 911 but I know I would have gotten an earfull and more if I called them. Does anyone have a local CO's cell mumber they can PM me for times like this? It urks me as I could break the rules and bring homa a limit every chance I can fish if I wanted to (BUT NEVER WOULD) so people like this need to learn there are rules and they are there for a reason.

This is not a thread to bash someone, bring any speculation into the person's info or anything like that so please do not turn it in to that. All I'm asking for is the local GTA East CO's name and number.

Thanks.

I know exactly were you are talking about

not be be a idiot or nothing but

he could have been sucker/carp fishing which is open all year on the river and tributaries , besides it is zone 16 perch/crappie/sunfish open all year better get the facts before you go calling so u dont look like a :asshat:

thank you both.

I don't think with what looked to be a baitcaster set up he was carp/sucker or perch/crappie/sunfish fishing BUT I could be wrong if if that's the case I would be the first one to say sorry.

I haven't checked the ON regs in a while. Around Montreal alot target bass, pike and walleye. These open their respective dates in late spring until March 31st. Therefore, someone fishing today would be in season (2008 - 2009). They only become OOS on April 1, 2009