Any one have a Jon Boat Tracker Info???

Mr Twister

I have a new 14' Tracker Grizzly with the modified "V" hull and a 25 hp Yamaha but I haven't had it on the water yet. From what I know they are best suited to inland lakes, larger waves are a bit of a hampering to this style of hull, definitely not as fast in the chop as a "V" hull would be. Search YouTube and you can find video's on them.

Can't help you with trackers but I've got a 15' G3 w/ 20hp yamaha. Same as GeorgeJ with the Mod-V hull. Love the boat, handled some sizeable waves on long point bay last summer with no trouble. If you're looking for a good boat for hunting and fishing check out the G3's also. Mine is actually a Duck Boat, and I don't hunt at all but LOVE all the space I have in the middle - and it has a casting deck up front.

DSCF0289_2.jpg

DSCF0268_2.jpg

IMG_1866.jpg

IMG_2633.jpg

GEORGEJ - do you know what speeds you get with your 25HP motor? I get about 27MPH with my 20 and wondered how much faster a 25 would go...BTW mine is a 4 stroke....

UF that's a very nice boat I love the camo, part of the reason I went with the Jon style boat was all the room they offer. Mine also has a casting deck front and rear, lots of room for my Golden who won't let me leave shore with out him, if I do he swims out after me and I have to rescue him from drowning by exhaustion. I'm thinking about getting a dog ladder that will allow him in and out easier. As far as how fast my boat will be I don't know, it's all new and I haven't had it out yet but I do have a GPS mounted and I will let you know what kind of speed it will do, the 25 I have is a 2 stroke.